Ways to Donate
- Cash: These gifts are the most common and needed contributions to the WSF. Donors can make a gift using cash, check, payroll deduction, or credit card and can set up a payment plan for their pledge.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies will match a portion of contributions made to the WSF by their employees. NOTE: The sole purpose of matching gifts is to provide scholarships for our student-athletes. Matching gifts may not be allocated toward minimum seat donations and no priority points will be provided for matching gift donations.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Donors can make a contribution of supplies or services that will be accepted as a WSF gift.
- ISU Employees: Employees of the university may take advantage of the payroll deduction form offered by the WSF. ISU Employees can make a WSF contribution and have a set amount deducted from each pay check that goes to the WSF.
- Other: If you are interested in estate planning, securities, facility projects, or endowments, please contact Sean Johnson at (309) 438-1506 for more information on these gift categories.
WSF donors are also given priority points for their participation in the annual fund. Priority points are essential to all WSF donors as they are the only objective way to rank all annual fund contributors when allocating tickets and parking. Priority points are accumulated by purchasing season tickets and making donations to ISU Athletics. Every season ticket purchased and every $100 donated is equal to one point. A donor who makes a $250 gift and purchases two season tickets would receive 4.5 priority points.
Ready to join?
If you're reading this and you think your passion for ISU Athletics has you ready to make a gift and support the WSF, click below to make a difference. We also have forms linked below to fill out and return at your convenience. You can mail completed forms to: Weisbecker Scholarship Fund, 213 Redbird Arena, Campus Box 2660, Normal IL 61790-2660.