Ways to Donate
- Cash: These gifts are the most common and needed contributions to the WSF. Donors can make a gift using cash, check, payroll deduction, or credit card and can set up a payment plan for their pledge.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies will match a portion of contributions made to the WSF by their employees. NOTE: The sole purpose of matching gifts is to provide scholarships for our student-athletes. Matching gifts may not be allocated toward minimum seat donations.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Donors can make a contribution of supplies or services that will be accepted as a WSF gift.
- ISU Employees: Employees of the university may take advantage of the payroll deduction form offered by the WSF. ISU Employees can make a WSF contribution and have a set amount deducted from each pay check that goes to the WSF.
- Other: If you are interested in estate planning, securities, facility projects, or endowments, please contact Sean Johnson at (309) 438-1506 for more information on these gift categories.
Ready to Join?
If you're reading this and you think your passion for ISU Athletics has you ready to make a gift and support the WSF, click below to make a difference. We also have forms linked below to fill out and return at your convenience. You can mail completed forms to: Weisbecker Scholarship Fund, 213 Redbird Arena, Campus Box 2660, Normal IL 61790-2660.