2019 WSF Policies
- Pledges that are required for football ticket and parking benefits are due before April 19, 2017 with a payment schedule in place.
- Pledges that are required for basketball ticket and parking benefits are due before September 15, 2019 with a payment schedule in place.
- All 2018 WSF pledges that are on a payment schedule must be paid in full by June 29, 2019.
- All season tickets that require a donation must have a pledge and a payment schedule in place or tickets will be held by the WSF staff.
- Donors wanting to move seats or purchase additional seats must indicate this to the Redbird Ticket Office and will be contacted by the ticket office after the season ticket renewal deadline. Donors will be ranked by priority points and called in order from highest to lowest.
- Parking minimums for each sport are:
- Volleyball: $100
- Women’s Basketball: $100
- Men’s Basketball: $250
- Football: $250 (With the exception of reserved stalls)
- Donor parking passes will be given out on a yearly basis for all ticketed sports and are subject to change on a season to season basis. Parking in your donor lot is not guaranteed for future years.
- All giving (endowments, sport specific, capital giving, WSF, etc…) will factor into your donation total for parking. Matching gifts will not be factored into your donation total.
- Donors must purchase at least one (1) season ticket to receive a parking pass.
- Football and men’s basketball, accounts with over four (4) season tickets will be allocated a second parking pass as space allows.
- Parking will be allocated at the season ticket renewal deadline by the WSF office. Accounts that have not made their WSF pledge or paid for their season tickets are subject to their parking being allocated at a later date.
- In some instances, donors will make a donation to qualify for a lot, but that lot will be full. If a lot has more donors qualified than spaces, priority points will be used to allocate those spaces. As an example, if more than 155 accounts donate $3,500 for F62/Red parking for men’s basketball, the top 155 point totals will be allocated into that lot.